HCV treatment can be complex and challenging for most patients. The pharmacy team at Grubb’s NW is here to support you during your treatment. Pharmacy services include:
- Specialized nurses and pharmacists on staff for injection training, patient education, and support
- Discounted cash prices and access to manufacturer assistance programs
- Prior authorization assistance and insurance specialists
- Support groups and mentors — visit the HepC & Me page for more information or click here to see upcoming events
- Free next day delivery on specialty medications
Are you at risk for Hepatitis? Click here to take the CDC Hepatitis Risk Assessment.
To address the needs of the growing population of Hepatitis C patients in the DC area, Grubb’s offers a comprehensive patient support program called HepC and Me. The goal of HepC and Me is to provide support services to patients that address all stages of HepC treatment from the beginning to the end. The program components include support groups, mentors, education, nutrition and medication adherence. Visit the HepC & Me page for more information.
Our pharmacists are clinically trained to support you through your HCV treatments with medications including:
- RibaPak (Ribavirin)