Have you ever…
- Been diagnosed with Hepatitis B?
- Had kidney dialysis?
- Shared manicure or pedicure tools?
- Were you born between the years 1945 and 1965?
- Served in the military?
- Had a blood transfusion before 1992?
- Had an organ transplant before 1992?
- Worked with blood, blood products or needles?
- Received blood products for hemophilia before 1987?
- Shared toothbrushes, razors or other personal care articles that might have had blood on it?
- Shot drugs, shared needles, cooker, cotton?
- Shared drug equipment for snorting drugs?
- Had unprotected sex?
- Received a tattoo with equipment that was possibly contaminated?
- Been diagnosed with HIV/AIDS?
If you answered YES to at least one question, you may be at increased risk for Hepatitis C.
Love Your Liver, a component of the HepC & Me program, is the first citywide HepC testing and referral program linking newly diagnosed patients to care and treatment.
Get tested, get treated, get cured!